GARDCO AUTOMATIC DRAWDOWN MACHINE ~ DP-8201 DRAW DOWN
Inventory updated: October 23, 2020
Ships from: Las Vegas, Nevada USA
🔥This product has been viewed 44 times recently.🔥
Fastest shipping: Order now.
The Gardco Automatic Drawdown Machine (DP-8201) was designed to draw down sample coatings with a high degree of reproducibility. Manual drawdowns are often inconsistent due to different operators, which can make comparisons between samples difficult or unreliable. Other factors affecting drawdown coatings are the shear rate and the amount of weight being applied on the applicator. With the Gardco Automatic Drawdown Machine the operator can get consistent, precision coating drawdowns every time.
The Gardco Automatic Drawdown Machine can use all different types of applicators -- Microm applicators, Bird type, Wire wound rods, etc. There is no need for any special applicators. You can adjust the speed of traversing armature from 1" to 12" per second to suit the particular drawdown to be made. With constant shear rate and weight placed on the applicator you are guaranteed repeatable accurate drawdowns that are not user dependent. There are four preset stroke lengths of 6, 9, 12 and 16 inches. The standard working surface is a 12 x 18 inch glass plate.
- Traverse Speed Accuracy: <0.2 in/sec
- Speed Range: Adjustable from 1.2" to 12" /Second
- Stroke Length: 4 Preset lengths of 6, 9, 12, and 16 inches or manual stroke lengths
- Controls/Indication: Analog/Digital
- Bi-Directional Drive System
- Static Torque Rating of 264 oz - in
- Working Surface: Standard -- 12 x 18 in. Glass Plate
- Substrate Thickness: Can accommodate max. thickness of 7/16" (with no glass)
- Surface Load: Not to exceed 25 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 28-3/4" (L) x 16-1/4" (W) x 9 (H)
I powered this on as show in the pictures. Application arm jogs in and out freely.
|Warranty||This unit will arrive in the condition shown. It comes with a 14 Day Guarantee against being DOA from receipt.|