GLAS-COL HST 20 CONTINUOUS DUTY OVERHEAD STIRRER MIXER 099D-HST20N HST20
Inventory updated: Mon Jun 5 23:40:34 PDT 2023
Ships from: Las Vegas, Nevada USA
🔥This product has been viewed 25 times recently.🔥
Recently Viewed From: Hyderabad, India
Monday June 5th 00:31:44 PDT 2023
Only 1 left - Order soon.
Fastest shipping: Order now.
Questions ? firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (702) 944-9505
GLAS-COL HST 20 CONTINUOUS DUTY OVERHEAD STIRRER MIXER 099D-HST20N HST20 is available to buy in increments of 1
Glas-Col HST 20N Overhead Stirrer and Chuck
The HST20 lets you maintain stirring speed with a 1/8 hp, totally enclosed, permanent-magnet DC motor. Digital readout displays speed in rpm's and torque in oz-in. Front panel switch toggles between speed and torque.
This unit has the following features:
- Max RPM: 2500
- Torque: 3.1 lb-in\3.57 kg-cm\0.34 N-m
- Actual speeds are displayed and maintained by a synthetic tachogenerator. (Speed is kept within less than 1% of the base speed from no-load to more than 100% of full-load regardless of AC line voltage fluctuations of ±10%.)
- Viscosity measurement is easier thanks to a controller with a digital readout switch able between speed and torque.
- Data on shear stress, shear rate, velocity gradients, and viscosity is accumulated easily with external DC multi-volt signals for speed and torque (for strip or X-Y recorders) available through an output port on the rear of the control.
- Operator convenience and safety is increased with cord connections between drive motors and controls to allow control placement away from hostile environments.
This this includes the following:
- Control Box
- Motor System
- 099D A260108 - 1/2" Precision Keyless Chuck
|Warranty||The rear output on the control box does not work, but the front output does. Other than that, the unit is in excellent physical condition, though it does have some spotting as shown in the pictures. This unit is in excellent physical condition and will arrive in the condition shown. It comes with a 14 Day Guarantee against being DOA from receipt.|