THERMO SCIENTIFIC SORVALL ST 8R 75007203 REFRIGERATED CENTRIFUGE & M10 ROTOR
Inventory updated: Tue Nov 14 08:54:25 PST 2023
Ships from: Las Vegas, Nevada USA
🔥This product has been viewed 21 times recently.🔥
Recently Viewed From: Boydton, VA USA
Tuesday November 28th 14:07:43 PDT 2023
Fastest shipping: Order now.
Questions ? firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (702) 944-9505
Meet clinical and research protocol needs with the Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8R small benchtop centrifuge refrigerated type. These centrifuges provide exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.
Swing Bucket Rotor:
- Max Capacity - 4 x 145 mL (with TX-150 Rotor)
- Max Speed - 4500 rpm (with TX-150 Rotor)
- Min Speed - 300 rpm (with TX-150 Rotor)
- Max RCF - 3260 x g (with TX-150 Rotor)
Fixed Angle Rotor:
- Max Capacity - 6 x 50 mL (with HIGHConic Rotor)
- Max Speed - 17850 rpm (with MicroClick 24 Rotor)
- Min Speed - 300 rpm (with MicroClick 24 Rotor)
- Max RCF - 30279 x g (with MicroClick 24 Rotor)
This this includes an Thermo Scientific 75005706 M10 Swinging Bucket Rotor. Max Speed (Refrigerated) 4400 rpm Max RCF 2576 x g. Includes Set of two 75005723 Unsealed Buckets Capacity 4 Standard or 2 Deepwell
I powered this on as shown in the pictures. Cools as shown. Please note fair amount of scratching on the front and top of system; does not affect function.
Equipment will require freight shipping, for a quote, please let me know your delivery zip code, if your delivery location is commercial or educational, also is there access to a fork lift or loading dock
Payment must be made with a confirmed bank method
|Warranty||This unit will arrive in the condition shown. It comes with a 14 Day Guarantee against being DOA from receipt.|